Wedding and Event DJ at Orakei Bay
Since Collective Hospitality took over the old “Pinot” venue in 2011, I have personally been involved with more events at Orakei Bay than any other DJ.
As Collective Hospitality’s preferred DJ for over 9 years, I have delivered my personalised service at hundreds of their events. Countless shows in person at Orakei Bay, no trainees or hired-in contractors. Memorable celebrations. Beautiful weddings. One of a kind corporate events, including:
More than “just music”
I bring a lifetime of experience spanning radio, clubs, private/corporate events and countless weddings.
My service includes wedding ceremony microphones, internationally trained master of ceremonies, wedding MC coaching for your chosen MC, custom edited ceremony music and more.
More importantly, I bring passion. It can’t be packaged, replicated, hired, or trained.
My exclusive, personal service and guaranteed standards always apply, regardless of the type of event and no matter who my client is:
- Hire me, get me – not a less experienced trainee or sub-contractor.
- From the first contact to last dance, you deal with Nick Logan, the owner and sole DJ of the company.
- I will not invite other clients to Orakei Bay for a “demo” of my services.
- I will not transfer or “sell” your entertainment to another DJ company.
- I will be set up at the specified time, and start on time.
- I only use professional equipment with sound by Bose Professional.
- I will be dressed in a suit with tie.
- I do not drink alcohol or smoke.
- I do not stop for a break.
- You will be in control of the volume.