Wedding MC + DJ
- Wedding Master of Ceremonies
- Wedding DJ Service Included
- Ceremony Audio & Microphones
- Custom Edited Ceremony Music
Think your MC is qualified because they’re a great public speaker? Worried your uncle or family friend isn’t quite the right choice? Find out why others chose a professional wedding MC. Read More Here
Corporate and Event DJ
- Corporate event DJ
- DJ for private party events
- Uplighting and theme lighting
- No rap, no heavy metal
Guaranteed service standards, music for grown ups, and the tidiest, most compact sound set up available.
Wedding Tips and Ideas
A collection of and ideas for your wedding day planning.
- How to choose the first dance
- How to choose your MC
- Not-so-obvious questions before hiring a DJ for your wedding
- Many more from over 400 weddings
Sound System Hire
- DIY Weddings
- Small Conferences
- Wedding Ceremony
- iPod cables and mic included
- Compact and silent generator available areas without power, like a beach wedding
Are you talking to a DJ Company or just a DJ Booking Agency? How can you tell the difference? Does it matter? It’s the Apples vs Oranges of hiring a wedding DJ in New Zealand, and here’s a couple of points to help you choose so you don’t end up with a lemon or banana.
“Reasonably Priced” is subjective, relative, and baseless. “Affordable” means nothing to anyone other than the person paying for it. Neither term will help you find what you really want.
Auckland wedding MC and Event DJ