Think it’s “just music” you’re after?
Think instead about how music makes you feel.
Every song you hear reminds you of something – a place you’ve visited, a time you spent with someone special, or some significant change in your life.
What will guests remember most about your event? All your hard work will be forgotten if the guests don’t enjoy the music. Get in touch
Corporate and company entertainment
Corporate entertainment that won’t embarrass your staff, management, or clients.
A few of my previous corporate audiences have included:
- Westpac (Australia + NZ)
- Collective Hospitality
- Air New Zealand
- Flight Centre + Holiday Shoppe
- Telecom New Zealand
- TelstraClear + Vodafone
- Office Product Depot
- Cirque de Soleil
- ASB, Westpac and BNZ
- Russell McVeagh
- DMG Radio (Australia)
- Sky City Auckland (Staff event)
- The Radio Network
Birthdays and private parties
A full variety of music that doesn’t offend from a DJ that delivers personalised, guaranteed standards
- Exclusive “There-in-Person” guarantee.
- I do not hire staff, so you will not be sent a less experienced DJ that you have never met.
- First contact to last dance, you deal with Nick Logan, the owner and sole DJ of the company.
- I will not invite other clients to your event for a “demo”.
- I will not transfer or “sell” your entertainment to another DJ company.
- I will be set up at the specified time, and start on time.
- I only use professional equipment.
- I will be dressed in a suit with tie.
- I do not drink alcohol or smoke.
- I do not stop for a break.
- You will be in control of the volume – if it’s too loud, I turn it down.